Custom Coursepress Change

We use coursepress pro. When someone has multiple questions wrong they can only change/correct them one at a time. You have custom developers I have been told. Are you willing to modify our coursepress installation and allow for all questions in a chapter to be modified/corrected at once, and if so what might is the cost?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Lisa,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I already moved this thread from “WPMU DEV Dashboard” to a “CoursePress Pro” support forum :slight_smile:

We don’t however provide custom development services. Please feel free to ask a question on our “Jobs & Pros” job board where you will be able to find a professional freelance developers already well familiar with our plugins. Please note though that there’s no WPMU DEV staff involved.

To post a custom development question/job there please head on to this page:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Additionally, I moved this thread to our “Features & Feedback” forum so other members of our community could vote for the feature that you described. If it gets significant support from WPMU DEV members it’s possible that our in-house developers will add it to one of a future versions of the plugin. I’m not able to promise that or give you any ETA though as it needs to gain some support from community first.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.