Custom criteria conditional newsletter

Does this plugin support criteria based newsletter.
Scenario: I have custom post types with taxonomies attached.
Then i have a search page where user can filter results from that particular CPT, i can save search option with user profile or separate form. My question is can e-newsletter help to send mails based on the user profile saved settings.

Or, plugin itself has any option where user can set criteria for posts, and receives periodic mails when criteria matches newly published posts?

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @bluesoul

The way the plugin works is:

You create groups to which your users can subscribe, and can create newsletters tailored to those various groups.

The subscription widget, that you can place anywhere you like, displays the different newsletters (groups) to which they can subscribe.

When you want to send out a newsletter, you simply select the group(s) of subscribers you wish to send to.

Hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!
    Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.