Custom CTA on trial using ProSites

Is there a way I could add a button CTA instead of You are a Pro Sites User, and also, is there a way I could change the text "You have X days left in your Package free trial. Checkout now to prevent losing Package features"?

While having the free package, instead of the Trial, I was using the code below:

<?php
function remove_pro_site_status() { ?>

<script type="text/javascript">
		jQuery( document ).ready(function() {
	    	jQuery( "#wp-admin-bar-pro-site span:contains('You are a Pro Sites Member')" ).css( "display", "none" );
		});
	</script>

<?php }
add_action( 'admin_head', 'remove_pro_site_status' );

This removed the default message
And I was adding a new CTA for the free users, with the following:

<?php
function wpmu_pro_sites_button_image() {
    ?>
    <style>
    #wpadminbar li#wp-admin-bar-pro-site a span,
	#wpadminbar li#wp-admin-bar-pro-site a:hover span	{
		background-image:url('link_to_button.png')!important;
		border:none!important;
	}
    </style>
    <?php
}
add_action('wp_footer', 'wpmu_pro_sites_button_image',100);

With only the trial, all the users get the "You are a Pro Sites Member" - which is automatically removed by the first script. Is there a way to add a button only for those in Trial? (and also a way to change the text reminder)

Thank you for all your support!

Regards,
Mario

Rupok

Hi Mario,

Thanks for asking. I'm really sorry but can you please send us some screenshots showing where those messages are being shown? I'm afraid, I'm missing something on my test site. Your screenshots will help me to understand your query better and will help me to provide faster solution.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you want to show a CTA button *only* for the trial sites, right? I'm afraid, this won't be possible out of the box as far as I know. For doing this, you will have to do custom coding to check the current site status at first and if the status matches with "Trial" status, then you will need to show that button.

As this is not available out of the box, I'm pinging one of our SLS (Second Level Support) person to have a look over this. If he things this customization won't take much time, then he will provide us the custom solution. We will update you as soon as we get anything from him.

Please keep in mind, our SLS people work around the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback. I will appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Mario

Hi Rupok,
    Yes, the CTA should be only for the trial websites.
    Maybe the screenshot will help.
    First is the blue button - I have removed that previously, showing it only to the "free" accounts, with the code mentioned in my previous comment.
    If there's no way to edit the button, is there any way of editing the text "You have X days left in your free trial..." - I tried using text changer on your Branding plugin - I am aware there are a few variables involved, like the name of the ProSite packages and the number of days, so I tried replacing only bits like "Checkout now to prevent", adding something like "Call to Action - Get it Now to prevent" - but it didn't work. Am I doing something wrong?