Custom End Time in Appointments+ Admin

Greetings,

My client has multiple options for durations for the same thing. I.E. he has 6 batting cages and coaches can reserve them for 30,60,90 minute intervals. The owner would like to be able to reserve a "block" of time i.e be able to choose from 30,60,90 minutes in a dropdown. I don't want to add multiple "services" for the same cage as this wouldn't block out the cage correctly.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Shelby,

Hmm... okay. I'm trying to think of a way that this could be laid out, but I think it'd be best at this point if I were to ask... could you provide a detailed version of as to how the resources on hand here, and how the coaches & cages are desired to be reserved?

It sounded like you were only reserving cages at first (allowing them to be reserved by coaches reaching out to you), but now it sounds like cages aren't the only thing being reserved here, and that you're reserving cages and coaches?

Please advise,
    Michael

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Shelby,

Apologies for the delay here, but I bring great news! :slight_smile:

After digging into this more, I've found out a way that you can handle this scenario. It would require the creation of multiple services (a service for each timeslot, for each cage), but with the assistance of the Shared Resources add-on inside of Appointments+, we can make 30, 60 & 90 minute services created for a cage share the same resource (that being the cage), thus avoiding the booking of a single cage multiple times in the same slot, by multiple coaches (or by a single coach).

I've attached screenshots of my setup here, to help provide a reference. :slight_smile:

The key thing here, is to have the first service be set to a capacity of 1, with the others for that cage set to 0, so that they follow the capacity of the first service for that cage.

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.