Custom Field Type: Country Dropdown List

Hi,

1. I am creating a directory of service providers and need to add "Country" to be selected as a custom field type with the list already populated.
Is there a way of importing a list of countries and states/regions/provinces instead of having to enter them all manually?

2. I want to be able to have a Google Map show up as part of the post when the address fields have been populated.
Is there a way/how do I do this?

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello gustafp,

Is there a way of importing a list of countries and regions/provinces instead of having to enter them all manually?

This is a bit workaround, but you can create the custom fields with few values in the select and then export it to code (CustomPress -> Export/Import) and then edit the export to add the others. And finally import it again.

2. I want to be able to have a Google Map show up as part of the post when the address fields have been populated.
    Is there a way/how do I do this?

If you are using the https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-google-maps-plugin/ plugin, it generates the shortcode for the map and you can put it into the post content.

Kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.