Custom fields not saving

I install CustomPress using Installation & Use Instructions. Custom posts and taxonomies are working but when I publish the post the content of custom fields are not saved.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Thiago Campos,

Sorry for the delay in a reply while anticipating the then upcoming update to the Custom Press plugin which in fact was released today.

Please advise if after the update you are still having trouble saving the content of custom fields.

If all is good please check mark this ticket below as resolved.

If not please post to this ticket any additional errors or symptoms that you may be receiving if any.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Thiago Campos,

Is there any chance you have gone through the trouble shooting technique of disabling all plugins except this one and see how your custom fields are displayed if at all?

Also be sure to test using the Twenty Eleven theme so that we may cover all the bases before I resort to calling in the developer on this one.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Thiago Campos,

I am at a loss as to what to suggest next due to the fact that I cannot reproduce the issue on my development server - the issue is bizarre.

Any chance your theme is Genesis, Thesis, or Salutations?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Thiago Campos,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.