Custom Google search javascript in frontend

I just looked at my source code and found all this javascript loaded...When I deactivated the plugin it disappeared....
Does it really needs all this javascript for the plugin to work properly? There are 8 javascript files loaded sitewide???
Here are all the javascript files loaded by this plugin sitewide in frontend:

<script type='text/javascript' src='wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.core.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.widget.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.mouse.min.js?ver=1.8.16'>/script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.resizable.min.js?=ver=1.8.16'>/script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.draggable.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.button.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.position.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>
<script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.dialog.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>

• aecnu

Greetings hrvojepzg,

Does it really needs all this javascript for the plugin to work properly? There are 8 javascript files loaded sitewide???
    Here are all the javascript files loaded by this plugin sitewide in frontend:

<script type='text/javascript' src='wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.core.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.widget.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.mouse.min.js?ver=1.8.16'>/script>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.resizable.min.js?=ver=1.8.16'>/script>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.draggable.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.button.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.position.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>
    <script type='text/javascript' src='/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.dialog.min.js?ver=1.8.16'></script>

After careful review of the above coding the answer is yes it needs all the javacripts loaded to perform as it was designed.

I can recognize each script as performing a different service that makes this plugin complete.

However, if you so choose you can customize what services you do not want within the code by removing the relevant code within the plugin code itself but it certain to diminish performance.

NOTE: Beware that changes to the code may be overwritten during an update.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

If we can be of further assistance please let us know.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.