Custom header in branding...problem adding image and tracking code

I tried to use the above to add an image...when I did the script for the image went into my public website and I cannot get it out. Further I added my google tag to the custom header and tag assistant showed it did not take. I took a 14 day trial for your system and I am not off to a good start.

• Rupok

Hi Robert Klem

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I tried to use the above to add an image

By any chance did you add any code block before this line? I can't see anything before this line.

the script for the image went into my public website and I cannot get it out

So, the script was printed on your site, this can easily be fixed, but when you said you can't get it out, do you mean the code is printed even when you remove the code from backend?

I added my google tag to the custom header and tag assistant showed it did not take

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.