Custom jQuery Request

On this page (https://po*******al.ch/basketlosung/) [Please open this in incognito, you will see a popup], I’ve added jQuery code so that the first button will stay disabled unless all three checkboxes are checked in. But that button is not being enabled even when all those three checkboxes are checked. Can you please help me in this?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Brian Haas

I hope you’re doing fine today and thank you for your question!

I checked the site and modified the code a bit. In original one, the button was set to be disabled and then there was a function supposed to change it but it wasn’t actually called anywhere – any function that’s in the code must be triggered somewhere/somehow or otherwise it will just “lay out there” doing nothing :slight_smile:

In this case though I’ve commented that function out entirely (you can see it in your “Custom CSS & JS -> basketlosung popup” JS code snippet) and modified remaining code.

It seems to be working fine now, only letting to click that button if all three check-boxes are checked.

You can remove that commented out code if you want, it’s not doing anything currently.

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.