Custom layout Appointments Plugin

Hello people of WPMU DEV,

On my website I have installed the plugin Appointments. I want to create a website where people can hire artists like myself based on categories (facepaint, bodypaint and such). But I want to let possible clients choose a service and (could I do this also?) a location in The Netherlands. When possible clients do that, it needs to link to the page of the service they've chosen and there they can pick their favorite artist.

My question
I've tried a lot of things to make it look like I want it to and I just cannot get it right. Is it possible for me to create something on my homepage that looks like the picture I'm sending you in this message? And if so, do I need to change something in HTML or CSS?

I hope you can help me.

Kind regards,

Richard
The picture has text in Dutch, I will translate it for you from left to right:
- I'm searching for a
- ... choose service/profession ...
- Type in your location
- Search

• Luís

Hi Richard ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Appointments + have some shortcodes that allows you to select the services/service provider/location, but will display the schedule table in the same page.

If I understood well the requirements, you want a search form in your homepage, that will list the services that match in a separated page, right?

Unfortunately, Appointments + don't have this option out of the box, it will require some custom coding.

Maybe an workaround could be create a custom post type, that will be the "service" page or the "biography" page of the servide provider, you can include the schedule table with the shortcodes to make an appointment in that service/service provider in these pages and use a plugin to search for the custom post type, like:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-search-plugin/

Please, let me know if I am right with this assumptions.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.