Custom Media Library Option

I would like to add custom upload option(see screenshot), and inside list images (with a search option) of the media library from a specific blog/site ID, or at least from a folder I specify somewhere within my wordpress multisite files, anywhere.

In other words, I need to create a photo library that is available and accesible from any site under my multisite setup. Once they select an image, it should be downloaded to their own media library.

Please point me to the right direction. Thank you!

• Nithin

Hi Carlos,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I did give a look regarding this, and was only able to find Network Shared Media , which would some what fit your needs. I checked the plugin, but it seems it's not compatible with the latest version. Other than this, I'm afraid there isn't any plugin available that I could find, would fit to your needs, as such requirements will affect your sites performance too.

If you are considering custom development, would recommend you to check our Jobs & Pros section, so that you could get some professional help in getting this done.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.