Custom pages for e-Newsletter

We currently use PHPlist and have configured 2 custom pages which guide the user through the double opt-in confirmation process as well as welcome them to the list upon confirmation. Has anybody done this for the e-Newsletter plugin? If so could you share some insight?

• kwikkopydc
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

@timothybowers, thanks for your reply. Absolutely I could create the wordpress page -- I actually already have them as I've been using them with PHPlist. Was just trying to figure out where these issues come up in the code. So unless anybody else chimes in with some help I'll be poking around.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya,
    Greetings of the day.
    I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one.
    Are you still seeking support on this one or managed to get it resolved ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same
    Thanks for being a great community member !
    Cheers
    Tom

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.