Custom Payment Integration

I have been looking for how to integrate custom payment gateway into prosites, membership pro and marketpress. How do i go about it. I already have my API from the payment company (paystack.com) but can't seem to know how. Please can someone give me a lead. I am a php developer and have integrated custom payment integration into woocommerce before. Please support guide me to the required resources.

Secondly, I don't like the css of the prosite plan table how do i change it to look better positioned like that of wpmudev.

Thanks

• Jude

Howdy Adika King

Hope all is well with you !

I have been looking for how to integrate custom payment gateway into prosites, membership pro and marketpress

The best way to do this for any of our plugins is to copy an existing gateway implementation, keep the function names and logic intact but replace the API calls with your own payment gateway.

This should be much easier in Membership 2 where you can just extend the MS_Gateway class and implement its methods.

Paypal is your best bet in the other two, preferably start with the default PayPal gateway and go from there.

Secondly, I don't like the css of the prosite plan table how do i change it to look better positioned like that of wpmudev.

If its a few minor cosmetic changes then if you tell me what you want I can maybe give you the CSS.

If you want workflow / functionalty changes then there is no easy way to do this except to manually replace this class pro-sites-files/lib/psts_pricing_table.php ( ProSites_Pricing_Table ) with your own.

Cheers
    Jude

• Adika King

Thank you Jude

I will try my hand on the payment integration instruction. And hope it turns out well.

For the CSS Its just a cosmetic change to the layout and design This is what I have currently: http://zecore.com/zecore-sites/ which is scattered and not properly presented. But I want to have something as arranged as what is in http://www.wix.com/upgrade/premium-plans

I will really appreciate if you can give me the code or just a sample of how to go about it.

Thanks

• Jude

All the best with the payment gateway.

Here is the CSS that makes the table look much better

div#prosites-checkout-table li{
       list-style: none ;
    }

div#prosites-checkout-table li.summary {
       margin-bottom: 0px ;
    }

div#prosites-checkout-table .feature-section {
       margin-top: 0px ;
    }

div#prosites-checkout-table li.feature-section-wrapper {
       margin-bottom: 0px ;
    }

div#prosites-checkout-table li.title {
       margin-bottom: 0px;
       padding-bottom: 50px;
    }

div#prosites-checkout-table ul.pricing-column.psts-level-1,
    div#prosites-checkout-table ul.pricing-column.psts-level-3 {
        width:20% !important;
    }

div#prosites-checkout-table ul.pricing-column.psts-level-2 {
        width:22% !important ;
    }

div#prosites-checkout-table ul.pricing-column {
        border-radius: 20px !important;
        border: 2px solid transparent;
        overflow: overlay;
    }

div#prosites-checkout-table {
        font-size: 1.4em;
    }

div#prosites-checkout-table .pricing-column .coupon-box input {
        top : 5px;
        padding : 10px;
    }

div#prosites-checkout-table .heading {
        color: white;
        padding-bottom: 10px !important;
    }

We need to use !important here so the theme does not over ride with inline styles.

Hope that clarifies

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.