I need help to make this happen:
1. I want to create a magazine with custom press with monthly issues. Each issue monthly also has daily posts for each day of each month.
My intention is to use custompress and prosite plugin and create each month as a custom post type. Then all Months custom post type would be a child of an umbrella post type called magazine. The reason for creating each month as a custom post type is to ensure that only registered and paid users would be allowed to create magazines for months paid for.
2. Also, i would like that when you click the Magazine - user can see all magazines for all months - how can i make this?
3. Is it also possible to hide add new posts on the menu for each of the custom post types?
4. For each custom post type for each month, i would like that every posts for the days of that month is saved as draft and then each month would have a sort of section(this could be like a submenu under each month custom posttype) for the name of the issue for the month, description, cover and also a button called publish - which will then publish all posts for all the days all at once.
5. The arrangement of each posts in each month is based on each day and arranged accordingly - in other words day1 is like say 01/01/15 and so on.......This i believe i can use custom fields for but i would like that when a date has been used, user can not select it anymore, cos it has been taken- this is to avoid duplication.
6. Does your system provide an api to retrieve contents of these posts which can be used to build web apps cos im not considering using your shortcodes? Please advice.
7. Does your system support drag and drop rearrangement of posts.
This is a dream project for me - hope you can profer solutions to make it happen.