Custom press in middle of page

Hi,

I have setup whit custompress some custum fields. Now i want the show on my FrontPage.

I open page.php. I find <?php get_template_part( 'content', 'page' ); ?>
I can set the Embed code before or after that code so it comes up on the top or end of my page.

I need the code in the middle of my page. Can you help maybe explain me how i can do that ?

Best regards,
Wouter

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Wouter,

I hope you are well today.

Embed codes are used in templates to return the value of the custom fields of the current post. Codes may be for individual fields using the Embed code links below for each field
    or you can display the entire block of custom fields for a listing using the embed code:

<?php echo do_shortcode('[custom_fields_block]'); ?>

Shortcodes are used in post, pages and widgets to return the value of the custom fields of the current post. Use inside the loop in Posts and Widgets

[custom_fields_block]

You can use [ct_in id="_ct_radio_Field_ID"] for individual input fields to allow better positioning and styling.

Example:
    [ct_in id="_ct_selectbox_4cf582bd61fa4" property="title | description | input"]

Leaving off the property attribute defaults to the input field html.
    Assumes the current global $post as the post being operated on.
    The nomenclature "title | description | input" means use one of the choices. "title" or "description or "input".

Do you want functionality to upload image in the custom field?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Wouter
    • Flash Drive

ITS clear i think i Will play a little around.

What i need in custom fields is image selection. I have 9 images and have to be able to select one or more images to display.

But of selection is not possible a image upload functionality Will help me also the Slovenië that problem. Is there a option to upload more images whit customfields ?

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Wouter,

Is there a option to upload more images whit customfields ?

You can create text custom field to save image URL in it and save any number of images that you want by creating separate custom field for it but unfortunately currently there isn't any Image uploader custom field in CustomPress.

There is already a feature request for this functionality and this feature may be added in future version of plugins.

You will find some more information about it on the following thread.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/image-uploader-custom-field-in-custompress

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.