Custom Registration and Subscriptions Pages

What code do I need to add to customized registration/subscription pages in order to make the links display the popup that the default page generates?

I have a set of custom pages coded with buttons linked to the same URLs as the "Sign Up" buttons on the default page that Membership generates use, but I am uncertain of what code I need to add to the page to make the buttons functional.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Zyniker,

Thank you for the great question.

To override any of the pages generated by membership with your own you can easily define the following in your wp-config

MEMBERSHIP_ACCOUNT_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_REGISTRATION_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_SUBSCRIPTION_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_MEMBER_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_UPGRADE_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_RENEW_FORM
    MEMBERSHIP_PAYMENT_FORM

Syntax:
    using ('MEMBERSHIP_****_FORM','/full/server/path/to/file/');

Is this the coding you are looking for?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Zyniker
    • WordPress Warrior

Essentially, what I'm attempting to do is make the buttons on this form: http://chapmanlawcourier.info/register/, function like the buttons on the default registration page generated by Membership (i.e., the in-page popup). I'm uncertain of what code those buttons on the generated page call when clicked.

An example of the page generated by Membership (with functioning in-page popup): http://chapmanlawcourier.org/sign-up/.

• cory_robbins
    • New Recruit

I know this doesn't quite fit your request, as it doesn't produce a popup registration, but if you go into the options for the pages, and then you change the Form Type to "Original Membership Form" it works correctly using the link you are trying.

• Zyniker
    • WordPress Warrior

cory_robbins, it actually seems that toggling the type of registration page has only a limited effect on the page displayed when clicking the "Sign Up" button; for either option, it seems the actual sign up page is unthemed and rather aesthetically jarring when coming from the register page.

The goal is to get the popup form so that advertisers aren't redirected from the register page when signing up. I guess it's a matter of figuring out what code the in-page popup-enabled registration page calls.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Zyniker,

In the above post of mine I had indicated the correct coding for custom creating any one of those pages indicated.

However, in lieu of your post above it appears that you are asking about:

what code the in-page popup-enabled registration page calls

This I do not know, therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.