Custom Registration Page

Hi,

I’m trying to add some custom blurb to the beginning of my subscription/registration page. I put my blurb in and then the shortcode [subscriptionform] but when I load the page all I get is my blurb, the subscription form goes away. I remove my blurb and the shortcode and save my page and the subscription forms re-appear as if by magic. Is there something I’m missing?

Thanks,

Tom

• tom_winskell
    • New Recruit

Brian,

Thanks for your reply. I am familiar with how I would edit or add code, I enjoy trying to make changed mainly for trial and error. I am sure I would be able to add a snippet of code if I knew where and what to add. It’s always nice to learn something about what I’m actually doing/working on as well. Would it be difficult to add? You make it sound like it might be quite involved?

Tom

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.