Custom Registration Page with Payment Gateway at End of Process

Hello,

I am using an addon for Gravity Forms with BuddyPress - https://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/article/user-registration-add-on/ - Is there a way in which I can complete the sign-up process with this addon and then direct the user to the payment page? I have the ability to redirect the user to a custom page. What information will I need to be passing and to what page/action? Or is it possible to display the custom form and have the payment options displayed after completion as normal?

Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Les,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Our Membership 2 can handle other registration forms so this should be doable.

First, you'd need to disable Membership 2 default registration. This is done by adding this line to your current theme's functions.php file:

add_filter('ms_frontend_handle_registration', '__return_false');

Thanks to this filter Membership 2 registration shouldn't interfere the Gravity Forms registration add-on.

Next step would be to redirect user to a Membership "memberships" page (this is simple URL redirection with no additional parameters) where he/she is able to select a membership and make a payment. You may even go for a custom "membership page": just create a normal WordPress page and use a combination of shortcodes as listed on your dashboard's

"Membership 2" -> "Helps" -> "Shortcodes" page.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.