custom shopping cart / shipping requirements

Hello-

We are investigating which shopping cart solution to use for a site we're building.

The challenge is that different products in each order might have to be shipped at different temperatures, so there's no way to combine shipping cost - but only for certain orders.

Additionally, we're hoping that data entered into the ecommerce product data section could be used to populate content at various parts of the site.

In short, we're looking for not only a great solution for these specific needs, but also a company w/ great client support.

Is this you guys?

Thanks,
brody

• Timothy Bowers

Hey Brody, welcome to the WPMU Dev Community. :slight_smile:

The challenge is that different products in each order might have to be shipped at different temperatures,

You currently only have one shipping address per order for MarketPress. I'll move this thread on over to the feature request area. The more support it gets from members the more likely it is be developed into the plugin.

Additionally, we're hoping that data entered into the ecommerce product data section could be used to populate content at various parts of the site.

I'm not sure I full understand your question here. However when MarketPress is network enabled you can use global widgets and global shortcodes on any sites within your WordPress network that you wish.

I hope this answers your questions, if you need anything else then please let us know.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.