Custom Sidebar not displaying

Hi,
I have created a custom sidebar to display only posts from the Endorsements category on my site and attached it to the 'Book' page however, when I view the page the custom sidebar is not visible. I think I have created the sidebar correctly. I had a look at some of the posts from other users but none had any positive effect on my issue. I have granted support access should it be needed.

Thanks in advance

Chris Blair

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Chris,

Hope you are doing good today. Thank you for Support Access.

It looks like your site requires a login and password.

I will need your login and password to your site and FTP credentials (sometimes it could be needed). Please send it through our secure contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and make sure that subject is "I have a different question" and:
    - Mark to my attention: ATTN: Krzysztof Tomczyk
    - Site access (login / password)
    - FTP credentials (host / username / password)
    - Link back to this thread

Please confirm here in thread that you have sent that message.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Chris,

I logged to your dashboard and I see that you create only sidebar called "Endorsements" and you attached this sidebar to Book page. But in this sidebar I cannot see widget which "display only posts from the Endorsements category" as you mentioned.

I have made a quick test on your site and widgets in this sidebar display corectly.
    Perhaps you have misunderstood the functionality of the plugin. Custom Sidebars Pro add sidebars. There is no functionality there what to display.

To display "only posts from the Endorsements category" I can recommend this plugin:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/category-posts/
    You can set up only post from Endorsements category and add this to your custom sidebar.

I hope I understood your problem well.

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.