custom sidebars pro apparent conflict

Hi,
My custom sidebars pro appears to conflict with something on my site, I have disabled other plugins in an attempt to find the conflict but no success.
This is the conflict - i've hidden the domain details - this comes up in the text widget and I can't make up any other sidebars now. Any help would be appreciated,
Cheers,
Andy

Warning: Missing argument 2 for apply_filters(), called in /home4/sssssss/public_html/XXXXXXXX.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-sidebars/inc/class-custom-sidebars-visibility.php on line 531 and defined in /home4/sssssss/public_html/XXXXXXXX.com/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 177

• Sajid

Hi @Andy! Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am getting same warning on my sandbox site but I beside this warning I am still able to create new sidebars.

I disabled all other plugins and using default WordPress theme (twentyfifteen). Can you please check on default WP theme to make sure its not theme conflict and there is not something else that is preventing it to work properly.

These warnings are for developers only and should not be enabled on production websites. To hide these error messages and eanable error log for troubleshooting, add below code in wp-config.php file. If any define exists then make sure the values match with below defines.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    @ini_set('display_errors',0);

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.