Custom sidebars pro. No functionality change after WPMUDev install

I need to use the visibility function in my sidebars to try to display different ad sets for different categories. I have signed up for the trial and thus have installed the dashboard. It seems to have the plugin installed, but still in the widgets feature the visibility button is greyed out; with the 'pro feature' clickable as it was before. Please help.

• Rupok

Hi Edward,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and found that you are still using the Free version of Custom Sidebars plugin. So I deleted that free version of that plugin and installed the "Custom Sidebars Pro" plugin through our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. And now your custom sidebars have the "Visibility" function working. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Can you please check and confirm?

Please let us know if you have any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi Edward,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I am trying to get certain sidebar ad widgets show for certain categories. At present, the visibility option will not show me any of my post categories under Taxonomy- Categories.

This seems to be a bug which has already been reported. The developers are aware of this issue, and are working on providing a fix. At the moment, I don't have an exact ETA on when a patch related to this bug will be issued. I'm marking this thread, so that you get an update once we have fix ready for this issue, will definitely keep you updated asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.