Customer Login/create an account removal

Hi, is there a way to remove the customer login/create an account? I don't sell that many items, and I think its deferring customers from buying on my site. Thanks.

Rita

• ritalux
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

The product is digital. I would like to remove the requirement to enter their email. Is that possible? On the shopping cart it requires them to sign in/create an account. I would like no requirement to create an account. If the customer buys from me, then if the plugin needs their email to email them the download link, thats fine. Thanks!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ritalux,

I would like to remove the requirement to enter their email. Is that possible?

No this is not possible. Market Press will email them their download links and receipt.

On the shopping cart it requires them to sign in/create an account. I would like no requirement to create an account.

To make this happen make sure your settings are set to:

Site admin dashboard --> Products --> Store settings --> General tab and under Miscellaneous setting be sure the Force Login is set to "no"

Site admin dashboard --> Products --> Store settings --> Shipping tab make sure shipping is set to none.

That should do it.

Please advise.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ritalux,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.