customers website is terribly slow or even loses connection

Hi best support ever,
our customers website is terribly slow or even loses connection for no reason i can recreate. could you pleas have a look? Support Access is open.

URL is https://ts-messtechnik.de

Cheers, Sebastian

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Sebastian,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

I had a look at your site and went through a couple of pages and they are working quite fast for me, load time was usually around 2 seconds and it topped up just shy of 3 seconds on one page.

Could you tell me a bit more about your testing environment, which browser and OS you are using and from which country are you checking the site, so I could try testing in same conditions and see if I can see any issues?

It might also help to get in touch with your hosting provider so they can check server logs and see if there's anything in there that could shed some light on the cause.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Sebastian
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Predrag,
    thanks for coming back on my issue, really appreciate your help.
    The issue basically appears when I try to edit the custom type called benefit, here the https://ts-messtechnik.de/wp-admin/post.php?post=36827&action=edit&lang=de. On saving, it throws me on a 503 Server Timeout.

I am on a iMac 2015 with latest Mojave working from Germany, the issue occurs in Chrome 70.0, FF Developer Edition and Safari. Please find attached the error logs of the past days, looks to me like a combination of Defender and WP Rocket issues.

Cheers & thanks again
    Sebastian

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for the additional info, when checking that post type I could see the issue on your site.
    It looks like there are some restrictions to file access on your site, I thought it might be related to PHP execution security tweak from Defender, but even with that disabled the issue is still there.

Can you have a look inside your .htaccess file(s) and see if you have any Deny rules in there that are not related to Defender and try removing them?
    Also, did you check with your hosting provider about those errors from the log file to see if they have their own rules applied somewhere that could be causing this?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.