Hi, Is it possible to block certain features in the theme live customiser for all the administrator of Multisite subsite without having to edit the theme core file so that every update will go easy and smooth? I would like to block and hide the following functions:
1. Hide and block the Draggable elements which is in the left bar inside the upfront customiser.
2. Able to show preview button once saved just like the spirit demo. Currently after installation and going to live customiser, it only shows save button.
3. Complete block and hide the custom "css styles & anchor settings" that comes up within any created block or element in the page. Eg. Text box appearance, select preset, etc.
4. Complete block, hide the creating menu, page and post via theme customiser. This also means that admin cannot change the menu link only. But able to add custom link in buttons, read more tag and other link.
4. Disable and hide the light box element. Since we are not letting any admin to add any elements in the page
5. Disable and hide the delete "X" option in any of the element. Bacically we are not allowing admin to add or delete any of the element we created. All the can do it edit the element that already exits.
6. Add redirection link in the "edit profile" to either buddy press profile or customs profile that we will create at later stage.
Anyway may be by this time you already know that in the Multisite expect super admin. No one are allowed to add or delete page content, page, post, menu custom css. All they can do it edit whatever that is in the page.
I am not sure how to do it without customising the theme file. Any alternative suggestion will do too. Unless if there is a way to create Multisite by only giving capability as an author only when any anyone creates or register for the site from the beginning and also automatically. Without having a superadmin do or change it manually. Also still able to go to customiser.
Basically, we are trying to make Multisite admin or owner edit the existed page and post via front end only. No access to the Wordpress backend. I can and am able to restrict the admin not to go specific backend page with a plugin we have created.
Thanks and hoping to hear from you guys soon