Customising Pro sites subscription types screen

Whilst i love this theme to bits, one of the things i really dislike about it is the screen where all the Subscription Plans are listed for you to select.

What i would like to do is use my themes pricing table or actually just customise the css for the current one.

Just wondering which approach you guys took with edublogs.

cheers

• aecnu

Greetings tom.eagles,

Thank you for the great question.

Unfortunately I do not think they are going to disclose how they did it but only say the same thing that it is a heavily custom coded project which is the same answer we got when inquiring about the new WPMU Dev site.

I do know that three coders were on that project and if it were only one we would have had a chance of finding out how it was done though I may not be able to disclose that, though this is certainly not the case right now.

However, in an effort to try to help with this item I have found that most of this page is handled by JavaScript in the /wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/js folder.

Sorry that I could not offer you more then that being this but hopefully pointed you in the right direction.

Sincerely, Joe

• Tom Eagles

@aecnu

I am going to experiment with an idea i have to create a custom version of the same page and simply replace it in the plugin folder, will report back on how it goes if it works i will gladly post a how to here as i have seen quite a few people mentioning it.

I have been looking through the css php and js files already to see if there was a quick fix but there wasnt as you said it will require a lot of customisation so will go down that route. Its often much better to build a new version from the ground up rather than edit someone elses files.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.