Customization of Plugin Features

Hey guys!
I have a few customizations that I would like to make to your plugin and am even willing to pay someone to help me make them.

Three things:
1. The subscription confirmation email I would like to add my website's banner to the top. (See current subscription email image attached)

2. The follow button I would like to customize, because in the "dark" schema the text is also dark and unreadable.

3. See image titled "Newsletter changes"

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Mark, hope you're well today!

Since this is a minor modification I think we can help you out with that. I'll notify SLS (our coding experts) so they can take a look and provide code for this :slight_smile:

Please note that, SLS response might be slower than usual staff response, so we appreciate your patience on this.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Mark
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Bojan and others watching!

For me time is far more valuable then getting somebody to do this for free. I would much rather pay somebody $100 or more for dedicated assistance to help me get this done as soon as possible.

Please let me know how I can make this happen.

The very best,
    -Mark

• Jude
    • DEV MAN

Hi there Mark,

I just managed to find some time to help you with your project. Let me know if you need help with this or if you found somebody to do this for you.

I will need some details from you to make these changes. Please send them in if you want my help

Can you please send in

- Mark to my attention - Attn: Jude Rosario

- Link back to this thread
    - Include WP-Admin/Network access
    - Include cPanel/WHM (I will need to look at the DB so need PHPMyAdmin or similar)
    - Include FTP
    - Include MySQL root username and password (if no PHPMyAdmin)
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

Cheers
    Jude

• Mark
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Jude!
    I'd like to:
    - Make the little button say "Subscribe" instead of "follow",
    - Once clicked, I'd like the popup to be 100px wider than it is.
    - I'd like it to say:
    "Subscribe to Our Newsletter" <--- Heading
    "Receive all my latest articles and news directly to your inbox, and my report 7 Keys to a Long and Healthy Life absolutely free."
    I'd like the subscribe button (on the popup) to be this color ---> #27A9E1
    And the mouseover color (black) is fine, and the mouse click color is also fine.

Best,
    -Mark

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.