Customize CoursePress unit url

How can I update the first lesson link in course units' list to point to the unit overview. Instead of linking to default first lesson?

The first lesson need to be pointed to unit overview url instead of the default first grade.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Matt

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm afraid that this is not possible out of the box but there's a chance that there's some action/filter in plugin's code that could be used for that. I have forwarded this question to our developers already to consult it with them so I'd appreciate some patience.

Please keep an eye on this ticket and I'll update you here as soon as I get a response.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Matt

I hope you're doing fine and I'm sorry for a slight delay on my end.

I got feedback from the plugin's lead developer and I'm afraid it's currently not possible to change that. There's no filters in the plugin code that could be used for that and adding and option in e.g. course settings would require custom development, including changing plugin core code.

However, I was thinking of a small workaround using a bit of custom JavaScript that I might be able to provide. I'd rather not make promises at this point but if you're willing to give it a shot, I'd need to regain access to the site as I'd need to work on the specific markup of the site.

The credentials for back-end access that you provided during the chat doesn't seem to work anymore so could you please enable support access to the site? I'd then use it to access the course and see if the workaround that I have in mind would be possible there (and if so, I'd share the code and guide on how to add it to site with you here).

If you want to give it a try, let me know please once you enable support access.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.