Customize Google Analytics Plugin

Hi,

I wanted to know if it was possible to customize the chats colors and the map country colors (clould't find the css code for that) also, the maps dimensions on the statistics page how can I make it all wide (bigger, and also reduce the size of the other post boxes listed on that section to have it all fit well).

Thanks for the help.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Alejandro,

Hope you're doing well today!

The stats are pulled from Google and it looks like that includes the styles as well, so most of the colours won't be very easy to alter; however, with the post box sizes, we can do that :slight_smile:

Try adding this CSS to an admin CSS sheet:

#postbox-container-1 {
      width: 60% !important;
    }

#postbox-container-2 {
      width: 70% !important;
    }

You can use our Ultimate Branding plugin and the Admin CSS module for this. https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/

Or you can just add this function directly to your themes functions.php file:

add_action('admin_head', 'edit_analytics_stats_boxes');

function edit_analytics_stats_boxes() {
      echo '<style>
    #google-analytics-statistics-page #postbox-container-1 {
      width: 60% !important;
    }

#google-analytics-statistics-page #postbox-container-2 {
      width: 70% !important;
    }
      </style>';
    }

Hope this helps! Normally we wouldn't want to use the !important declaration; however, it can sometimes be a necessary evil when overwriting styles.

Let us know if you still have further questions on this. You may need to edit my styles a little bit too to suit your needs.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.