Customize Login Popup

I want to change 2 things with the login popup:

1. I want to modify the registration/login form in CoursePress Pro to look like the theme. I don't know where to look to make changes to the template.

2. By default, it shows the login form first and upon clicking on 'Do not have an account? Create an account now!', the registration form appears. I want to show the registration form first and when they click on it, it must change to the login form.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Aviram,

1. I want to modify the registration/login form in CoursePress Pro to look like the theme. I don't know where to look to make changes to the template.

Change of the look (colors, fonts and sizes) can be done with CSS code. If you tell me what specific changes you want to apply to that form I can help with CSS.

2. By default, it shows the login form first and upon clicking on 'Do not have an account? Create an account now!', the registration form appears. I want to show the registration form first and when they click on it, it must change to the login form.

I will need to consult this with plugin developer - I'm not sure if there is way to do that without altering plugin code so I need confirmation on that.
    As soon I will know more I'll get back to you.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.