Customize MarketPress' text displayed by all available shortcodes

I would like to customize the text that is displayed on the frontend of the site if using the shortcodes from MarketPress and, for that, I would like to know if there is any detailed documentation page I could check about them.

Allow me to give an example…there is the following shortcode…[mp_store_navigation]

One of the items that shortcode does is list a link to the cart that says, ‘Shopping Cart’. I want to change thatg stuff. I am thinking I will need to dig into the shortcode code for that correct?

Also…if there is a listing of the shortcodes anywhere, I would appreciate it. I understand that I can add them through the button, but that button does not exist in Elementor.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Clay,

I'm afraid at the moment there is no detailed list of the shortcodes, however, I see that this is tasked for MarketPress team and they are working on preparing these docs.

As for the shortcode in questions, code for it is in file marketpress/includes/common/template-functions.php and it starts at line 170. "Shopping Cart" shows there twice, so you can change it:

$nav .= '<li class="page_item"><a href="' . mp_cart_link( false, true ) . '" title="' . __( 'Shopping Cart', 'mp' ) . '">' . __( 'Shopping Cart', 'mp' ) . '</a></li>';

Another solution is to use Ultimate Branding plugin and it Text Change module https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/ultimate-branding/ (with it you can customize more text strings on the site).

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.