Customize pro sites pricing, signup and profile page (again...)

Hi,

I need some help. Been searching the forums here, and google, but cant find clear info :disappointed:

So we are using pro sites on our page, and need to customize the pricing, checkout etc... And reading trough the forums here, i have figured out that i need to edit css etc, and that no problem, but i cant get my head around where the files i need to edit are :stuck_out_tongue: Seems like they are all over, and the threads here are almost a couple of years old.

So is there a guide...? Some updated info that i might have missed...?

Its really frustrating that with a system this good, it is no clear info on how to change / customize the user pages (pricing, checkout, profile info etc).

Are there any plugins i can use to customize...?
Are there any (updated) guides i can read...?

Any tips on how to get started with the customisation is very welcome :slight_smile:

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Creatura

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You can customize the look and feel of pricing tables from ProSites > Pricing Tables > Styling. You can change basic styling, colors and select preset styles of tables (see screenshot).

Also you can even add your own custom CSS in ProSites > Pricing Tables > Styling > Custom CSS (see screenshot).

Feel free to post a reply if you need further support :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Creatura
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Sajid,

I'm doing fine thanks, and hope all is well in your corner of the world :slight_smile:

Yes, i know i can customize the the look and feel of the pricing tables, but as you say, its only basic and it dont look good at all on our site (as you can see in the first screenshot). We want the pricing to look more like the example in the second screenshot.

I know that need some custom coding, but i dont know where to start changing css etc to achieve that... any hints...? :slight_smile:

• Creatura
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

ok, so i'm slowly getting there, but i need some help locating the "width" of the price columns :stuck_out_tongue:
    EX:
    <ul class="pricing-column psts-level-2" style="width: 23.5%; ">

i cant find where to change "style=width: 23,5".
    I get that its generated from somewhere, but i cant find where.

Where can i change this?

NVM found it :stuck_out_tongue:

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Creatura

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Every thing is good here in my world also :slight_smile: I am glad to know you are making progress.

If I am of any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.