Customize Upfront child theme names/screenshot & make it portable

Good morning! I am brand-new to WPMUDEV. I've looked for this in your support forum, but cannot find the answer. I have two questions:

(1) I'm creating six Wordpress themes for a specific set of clients, and would LOVE to use the Upfront theme child themes to do this. However, when my clients open their dashboards, I want them to see different theme names and screenshot.png image; what I've found so far is that I can customize Upfront's child themes (Scribe, in this case) but I can't find a way to 'present' the customized version of Scribe.

(2) Once I've created a customized version of Scribe (or other child theme) can I copy that to another website?

Thank you!

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Leslie,

Hope you're doing well today

There's currently no way of editing screenshot and theme name without directly modifying theme files.
    However we are currently working on a theme builder from UF that will allow you to create your own themes, together with their own name and screenshot.

Upfront changes are saved in your database so you will need to transfer it from there in order to get your settings on another site.
    Theme builder I mentioned before will allow you to export your custom themes and install them as such on different sites.

Best regards,
    Predrag