Customized affiliate landing pages

Anyone know if the affiliate plugin can redirect affiliate links to specific landing pages?

I have seen some affiliate systems that allow you do that just by adding a string of parameters to the end of the links.

Example:
http://your-domain.com?ref=affiliateid&page=pageid
Something along these lines.

Anyone knows how to do this?

Thanks

Cheers
Damian

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Damian,

Thanks for bringing this up, it certainly sounds like a useful customization to the plugin.

Unfortunately, it is not currently available - but we would love to put it into consideration for future development

I have moved this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and I have alerted the lead developer to the request.

It might take a bit longer than useful but alternatively, you could see if there's a developer available at wpmu jobs who could get onto it right this minute

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Damian
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thanks!

I just thought with content strategy being one of the leading driving forces in online marketing nowadays, this is a really useful feature for vendors with great content.

You guys are the perfect example!

If your affiliates can have this feature then they will be able to drive more traffic to your many useful articles and hopefully gain more members for you this way.

Food for thought....

Cheers
    Damian

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.