Customizing Cart Page

Hi,

I am trying to customize the Shopping Cart page on Marketpress by making a mp_cart.php page and using mp_show_cart(‘page’:wink: to display the innards of the shopping cart. Everything displays as expected, but I cannot actually check out from this page — when I click the “checkout” button, the page refreshes but nothing happens (likewise, the “empty cart” button does not work, albeit in a different way).

What am I doing wrong?

• wildestseas
    • New Recruit

Hmm, I am not sure.

All I did was use this function mp_show_cart() to display the cart.

I am actually not using the custom cart page anymore, so I don’t really need the answer to this question anymore. I would still be interested in talking about it if you have info though.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings wildestseas,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Thank you for letting us know about the specifics of what you were trying to do.

It is my opinion that displaying the cart in your theme the best option would have been the shortcode method [mp_cart_link] which would have not given you the cart per say but a link to the cart or to use the code from the cart page itself mp_cart.php from the Frame Market/Grid Market theme.

For your convenience I have attached a zipped version to this ticket.

For more then this you may have wanted to check out the text file included with Market Press, Themeing_MarketPress.txt, found in the sub folder /marketpress-includes/themes/

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.