Customizing Membership 2 Plugin

Hello,

I'm looking for some assistance in configuring/customizing the Membership 2 Pro plugin I am using on my blog. Here is what I am looking to accomplish:

1. I will only ever have one membership, so I was thinking I would set the registration screen to a static screen I've created explaining the benefits of the subscription with a link to the screen where they create their username/password. Is this possible?

2. I was looking for a list of all of the available variables I can use in my auto reply emails. For example, I would like to greet the user by first name instead of username.

3. On the Account screen, rather than showing the account has expiring every month, I was hoping to change that heading to something like "Next Billing Date" so the user doesn't think their membership is continually expiring, even if technically it is.

4. Is there any way of enforcing password strength requirements on the registration form?

5. I was hoping to switch the order of the fields on the registration form. What is the best way to do so?

Any help you can provide me would be greatly appreciated. I'm really looking forward to taking advantage of this plugin.

Raymond Northcott