customizing prosites signup page

Hi - I read on a thread here it was not possible to customize the prosites checkout page. I just want to verify that is still the case. I am talking about real customization vs color changes. Here is the page customized on edublogs (but not sure if that was something they did special that we can't). https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88896/2015-02-07_1709.png

Thanks!

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey WP Tech,

Hope you're doing well today! Thanks for the question.

Yes, Edublogs checkout/signup process is very customized; however, Pro Sites 3.5 will have a completely re-written checkout/sign up process that should be more similar to how edublogs is :slight_smile: this is definitely the most requested feature for Pro Sites.

Development for this is already under way :slight_smile: it's still a little ways out and I can't give any ETA but it is coming!

In the meantime, let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey again WP Tech,

You can add content and customize that by going to the page in your WP page listing, by default it is called "Pro site". Or in your Pro Sites > Settings, there will be a link that says " Edit checkout page".

Anything you place there will display above the payment plan grid.

The most requested feature about the checkout is to select a pro site level during sign up instead of after, this isn't possible right now - not without heavy customization and to be honest I wouldn't know where to begin with that myself - you can always hire another developer to help you out as well if you if you went down that path: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Aside from that, what most users will do is create a separate pricing table and link the pricing table to the general sign up and have the "Pay to Blog" module active. Then you can force them to pay immediately after logging in for the first time.

Then of course you can add CSS to customize the look/design of the page too.

Do you have any further questions here? Just let us know!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.