Customizing sign up form

How can I customize the Sign-up form for each service so that I can have different fields in the signup form for each service I offer?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello dwhitlock,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

That's not possible currently "out of the box" so some customization would be necessary. One way - if you want to keep booking in one place - would be to go for custom coded solution that would affect the form (it would require some JS/jQuery code). That would however be a bit outside of the scope of this support forum so if you need help with this, you might want to post a question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

The other way is to "separate bookings". You can create separate pages for booking each service using Appointments+ shortocodes. Such a page would be a complete booking place (a calendar and a form) for a selected service.

The form would actually still be the same but then you could create a CSS to customize its look. With separate pages you could use one of the unique CSS classes assigned to the "body" element (like ".page-1234", where the number is an ID of the page") to "prefix" CSS rules that you created. This way they'd be applied to the form only on this particular page so as a result it will give you different (in terms of look/design) forms for different services.

If you have any additional questions, let me know please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.