customizing the courses page to add longer description and removing by user...

I don't know how to add the whole content of the box that has the whole description it only has 3 words I want the entire box of the description. and then I want to remove the name where it says the user name by tekadmin. http://www.love-websites.com/courses/

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Spencer,

I hope you're well today and thanks for your question!

the whole description it only has 3 words I want the entire box of the description

The course's short description/excerpt can be changed on "CoursePress Pro" -> "Courses" -> [edit course] -> "Course Overwiev" page. I can see though that there's already a longer description added than those 3 words.

I took a liberty of accessing your site's dashboard and can see that you're using an Avada theme that's widely known to use its own rules/settings that overwrite the default WP behavior. That said, the simplest way to make this description longer would be to go to the dashboard's

"Appearance" -> "Theme options" page -> "Blog" tab and set an excerpt length to more than 55 characters. Also, you may want to disable the "Strip HTML from excerpts" option.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.