custompres with multisite

Hello,
The subsite don't have FTP account, cannot edit theme ( cannot goto Appearance > Editor ), so I don't know how to show them after created Taxomonies, custom post in custompress.
Thank you

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya!

Can you please clarify exactly what you'd like to allow site admins to do?

Once they have created a custom post type they will have a new section in their dashboard to allow the creation of custom posts for that post type. Archive pages are automatically created by WordPress using the standard theme templates.

Phil

• tonyle
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hello,
    My site admin have custom post in dashboard ( for ex: book ) . In dashboard, he add new book with some custom field but them ( custom fields ) don't show in frontend of visitor .
    He use theme Twenty Ten
    Please show me how to show custom post with custom fields at frontend of visitor.
    Thanks

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Ah I see.

In order to show custom fields with custom post types you will need to tweak your theme to include them.

No theme will be able to support your custom fields out of the box - that will require editing of the theme.

CustomPress provides the embed code needed next to each custom field. You simply need to add that in where you like in single.php of your theme or in one of the other areas where the WP Loop occurs.

Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.