Custompress and Image Slider Galleries

I am working on my first project with CustomPress and it is great for what I am doing. I have a question and admittedly it does not have directly to do with CustomPress, but I will be creating a custom field with CustomPress to make this work I believe.

I want each post of the new custom-post-type I am creating to display an image slider of images added to the custom post. I want to use a template tag to display it (not shortcode). I can't seem to find the right plugin that will display the images attached to a custom-post-type and display just those images in a slider at the end of the post. My concept is that each post under my custom-post-type will have it's own image slider gallery.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya marcusc,

Have you tried modifying the code from any of our themes here that have a slider? I'd think that's the way to do it. Before the section of any theme's slider portion there should be a query statement that tells the theme which posts to display.

I'll ask one of our designers for more direct pointers if we can provide them.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.