Read this interesting comparison of Custom Post solutions and it raised some questions.
1) Does CustomPress provide access to all registered custom post types (like those of other plugins) so they can be extended?
2) Does CustomPress support Parent-Child Relationships between fields?
3) Does CustomPress support adding custom fields to users?
4) Does CustomPress integrate with Gravity Forms
5) Does CustomPress support WPML?
6) Does CustomPress provide an export feature?
7) Does CustomPress hook into the new GDPR features of Wordpress for exporting/deleting personal user data that might be collected?
Yeah, I know I violated the one topic per post, but each of these are really just feature clarification questions that would probably be good to add to CustomPress documentation.
I look forward to your replies and/or anyone's recommendation about which of the custom post solutions discussed in the article that you recommend or have experience with.
Thanks in advance.