CustomPress Errors on Multisite Settings

I had some trouble installing the CustomPress plugin on a multisite install. I was getting someerrors when I tried to change the settings:

Notice: Array to string conversion in [removed]/wp-content/plugins/custompress/core/core.php on line 81

Notice: Undefined index: enable_subsite_content_types in [removed]/wp-content/plugins/custompress/core/admin.php on line 232

Notice: Undefined index: display_network_content_types in [removed]/wp-content/plugins/custompress/core/admin.php on line 233

I fixed these errors by making these changes, but I’m not sure if that was right to do.

In core.pgp on line 81, I removed the brackets and used concatenate dots:

wp_register_style(‘jquery-ui-datepicker’, $this->plugin_url . “datepicker/css/”.$theme.”/datepicker.css”, array(), ‘0.5’:wink:;

In admin.php on line 232 and 233 I changed the bool typecasting to the isset() function:

update_site_option( ‘allow_per_site_content_types’, isset( $params ) );

update_site_option( ‘display_network_content_types’, isset( $params ) );

Again, not sure if these are bugs that need fixes, or if I’m going to run into problems down the line with these changes.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Michelle,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

These are more of notice messages, and it doesn’t break, or affect the plugins performance in any way, the changes what you have made seems to have fixed the notice messages.

These changes shouldn’t cause any issues in your system, and it should work fine. I hope this helps, please do let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regard,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.