CustomPress is not showing custom fields in the custom post

CustomPress is not showing custom fields in the custom post. I am not sure If I am missing a setting as had it working yesterday.

Deleted all the settings and set up again and cannot get the custompress custom fields to show in my custom posts "score"
The content area for custom fields displays but not the custom fields

site is bokke.com.au

I have provided acces to the site via the mpmu dashboard support

thanks

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @VivaArturo,

I logged-in your site and saw the issue you're describing...
    Have you enabled or updated any new plugins since yesterday?
    this could be a conflict with another plugin, could you please try disabling other plugins and test if this is the case?

Please advise,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello again @VivaArturo,

I'm sorry for the delay on this post... We answer to posts in a reverse chronological order, so if a post hasn't had a reply for 1 day for example it at the top of our list, while a post that has just been replied to is at the bottom of our queue of posts.
    This way we try to answer to your posts as timely as possible.
    Unfortunately your replies kept moving this thread to the bottom of our queue, so I just got to it.
    I know, it's not an ideal system and we are continuously working on ways to improve it. Hopefully we'll be able to fix this issue on our forums soon and avoid issues like this in the future. Please accept my sincerest apologies.

The access you granted us has expired and is no longer valid, could you please grant us access again and let me know once you do?

Please advise,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.