CustomPress Issue with Gravity Forms & Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types

This is very weird! I had a different plugin for custom post types called Custom Post Types UI installed. When it was installed, the Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types plugin form Gravity forms worked just fine (this plugin allows the general post to blog function in GF to be applied to a selected Custom Post Type) but I decided to switch to CustomPress because it seemed to have more options and definitely more support (or at least I hope)!

But when I installed CustomPress, my custom post type "opportunities" was gone and I had to recreate it. Gravity Forms started acting funky and launching the preview mode like it was an unknown mimetype and the form no longer works. Now, no matter what I do, the Gravity Forms + Custom Post Types plugin will not display the option for submitting the form to a custom pot type. AAAAHRRRG!

• Mason

Hiya,

But when I installed CustomPress, my custom post type "opportunities" was gone and I had to recreate it.

That makes sense actually. There's no cross-compatibility between CustomPress and the Custom Post Type UI. The information is held in different areas and one cannot read the other. Recreating the post type in CustomPress should do the trick.

It's possible you'd have to recreate the Gravity Form as well. I'm not sure how it links to a custom post type though. Have you tried this?

Also, if you can give us more information on the error that is being displayed and/or a screenshot if applicable we'll be more easily able to assist.

thanks!

• Mason

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem
    was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this
    thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not
    Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU
    DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of
    assistance in the future.

Thanks!