[CustomPress] Making Custom Drop Down Menu With CustomPress Plugin

Hello,

I am brand new to the CustomPress plugin and was wondering how to create a customized drop down menu consisting of our woocommerce product brand pages. How would I go about doing this using the CustomPress plugin? Can we just list the URL's we want to appear in the dropdown or is there more involved in this process?
Preferably we would want the dropdown menu to be a shortcode so we can include it in our content and widget areas as needed. The only issue that may (or may not) prove to be a challenge is that our 'brand' pages were hardcoded in our child theme's functions.php file rather than in the woocommerce plugin. I am happy to provide this code if need be.

Thank you for any help you can offer in this matter!

Take Care,
Matthew

• Ash

Helli Matthew

Using custompress you can't create any menu. This plugin is to create custom post type, taxonomies, custom fields etc.

Besides, if you want to have a drop down menu, you can't set that in widget if the widget is in sidebar, I mean it won't look good.

You can create drop down menu from Dashboard > Appearances > Menus section. You can even use custom link section to create complete custom menu. And then you can set that menu to any menu location or using any widget.

Is that something you wanted? Or if I misunderstood, please feel free to suggest.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.