CustomPress Post with Image Gallery

Is there a way to add image gallery to custompress custom posts. I am working on a catalogue for a used cars dealer and need to show an image gallery for each post.

• Milan

Greetings @Sheraz,

Welcome WPMU DEV.

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

There is one way you can use to achieve gallery like feature. With Custom fields you can achieve this, but you need to many same type custom fields to achieve this.

First of all you need to create post type which actually support custom fields. To ensure your created post type supports custom fields, please edit post type and check weather checkbox at is checked or not. If not then please make it checked, and save changes.

After this process Navigate to CustomPress > Custom Field > Add new. Fill out some required parameters, and choose upload as field type, then associate your custom post type by selecting its slug from right dropdown as shown in attached screenshot.

This will create one custom field, for 1 image, you can create as many as you want, but each time you need to create new custom field for new image as right now we don't support repeatable custom field values.

When you add any custom field at the top of the page you will see message displaying code block which you can use to render that image on your template file.

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Best Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.