custompress: when i delete custom post type created with this, not deleted the custom field

custompress:

when i delete custom post type created with this,
it did not delete the custom field create with this on same post type

even there is not any data , means not any single record is added
after create new post type

not display the custom field in main listing post-type where
title, name , etc, only title were showing

http://wordpress.org/plugins/custom-content-type-manager/

- i also used custom content manager , that is far better in ui, created meta box, and features and validation and icons from custompress, even at free plugin and custompress paid

I did not found any single plugin you have better than free on wordpress.org

i have no choice to use "Custom Content Type Manager" rather yours ( even i paid for you )

I though to add things to your plugins by contributing but could not all. when you people make me feel proud of using wpmu plugins best in wordpress world from others have.

• Vaughan

Hi @ajay,

The content types are like seperate entities to the custom fields, so you are correct, deleting content type does not delete the custom field too, as they can be attached and used by other post types, this was by design.

Not quite sure what you mean regarding;

not display the custom field in main listing post-type where
    title, name , etc, only title were showing

Can you expand on that a bit more? maybe step by step to see if I can replicate your issue on my own site?

We're aware that some of our user interfaces are a bit complex and not very user-friendly. We are reworking many of these currently, but it takes time, and we can't do every one all at once. But if you do have any suggestions on improving it, I will certainly pass them along to the developers.

Most of our main service here is in support though, we have more support staff than developers. But we are constantly hiring & looking for new developers and staff., Dev has changed and improved a hell of a lot in the last few years and we are now really starting to make progress.

Hope this helps