[CustomPress] Support for WordPress Gutenberg Editor?

Hi guys,

Do you planning add support for Gutenberg editor anytime soon?

Thanks in advance.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello EF,

What type of support you are interested in? I just tested CustomPress' custom post type and custom fields on site with Gutenberg enabled and I didn't find any issues.
    Gutenberg works with custom post types and also custom fields are displayed when editing post.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• EF
    • New Recruit

It doesn't make sense to me that is more than two months since i wrote about this issue, sadly nobody cares about it.
    i'm only interested on this plugin, and i'm not see any reason to continue with my monthly subscription

• Panos
    • SLS

Hi EF ,

Thanks so much for reporting this and sincere apologies for such a delay!

This will be fixed in next release but I have attached files to replace so you don't have to wait. In total there are 3 files:
    1st one is wp-content/plugins/custompress/core/admin.php

The other 2 files are in the custompress/ui-admin folder :
    wp-content/plugins/custompress/ui-admin/add-taxonomy.php
    and
    wp-content/plugins/custompress/ui-admin/edit-taxonomy.php

Before replacing those files, I would recommend to re-name the original files so you can keep them as a backup (for example rename admin.php to admin.php.orig or something similar ).

If you prefer I could replace those files. In such case I would need admin and ftp access. You can send those credentilas privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:Subject: "Attn: Panos Lyrakis"

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference

Kind regards!

• Panos
    • SLS

I forgot to mention that after replacing those files, you'll need to re-save the taxonomies. In the taxonomies page there is a new section for REST API support. Make sure that option is set to true (it should by default). Then click the "Save Changes" button and the taxonmies should appear in the Gutenberg editor.

Kind regards!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.