cut and paste text/pic

This is my last attempt before I decide to go on.
How do I cut and paste text/pcs to webpage.
It doesn't seem to be working for me.
I copy text from text document and go to webpage and paste,nothing.
What am I doing incorrect?

• Rupok

Hi Pila,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. Please don't get upset. We are here to help and we will assist you until you are getting your desired result.

Now as you said you copied text from text document and go to webpage and paste, but nothing happens, it's pretty tough to tell why this is behaving such. I could tell you best if I knew some details. For example, when you are copying text from text document, is it a Microsoft Word Doc file or some other text document? I mean, what type of text document it is? Then, can you please provide us a link of the webpage where you are trying to paste? If you tell me this, I'll try to do it myself and try to find out why this is not working for you.

Are you using WordPress or are you trying to create a website using HTML? If you are using WordPress already, can you please login to the backend? Then please go to "Dashboard > Posts > Add New" and your post editor window will open. Now on the right corner of the text area, there is a box called "Visual" click on that. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Now try to paste the content. It should work. If it doesn't, can you take a screenshot of your document and insert that as image in your Post area by clicking the "Add Media" button above the text area? Will it serve your purpose?

If you are using our Upfront themes, then you should be able to normally copy paste text.

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

If you don't have WordPress and trying to create a website in HTML with any software, can you please tell me which software you are using to create your website? You can try using Adobe Dreamweaver software. With this one, you can easily create your desired design. Please send us as much details as possible. That will help us to understand your situation and will facilitate the troubleshooting process.

Please send us details. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.